Need some extra help?
Save energy and money
Be more energy aware and reduce your bills.Get some tips
Get the most from us
Joining our Priority Services Register
We’re committed to looking after you and making sure we give you the best service we can. If you’re a pensioner, have long-term ill health issues, are registered disabled or have a hearing or visual impairment, join our free Priority Services Register and let us make things easier.
What can you get help with?
The Priority Services Register can help tailor a service to your needs:
- You can ask to have your bills and meter readings in Braille, large type or audiotape
- Moving your meter so it’s easier for you to access
- Sending someone to read your meter for you if you can’t read it yourself
- Ensuring your supply is reconnected as a priority if it is interrupted
- Providing your appliances with controls or adaptors to make them easier to use
- Setting up a password to protect you from bogus callers
- Arranging for your bills to be sent or copied to someone else
- Free advice and information on the services available to you
How do you register?
Complete and return this form or call us on 0345 034 7474 from your landline or mobile.