Looking for extra support?
Joining our Priority Services Register
We’re committed to looking after you and making sure we give you the best service we can.
If you’re a pensioner, have long-term ill health issues, are registered disabled or have a hearing or visual impairment, join our free Priority Services Register and let us make things easier.
What can you get help with?
The Priority Services Register can help tailor a service to your needs:
- You can ask to have your bills and meter readings in Braille, large type or audiotape
- Moving your meter so it’s easier for you to access
- Sending someone to read your meter for you if you can’t read it yourself
- Ensuring your supply is reconnected as a priority if it is interrupted
- Providing your appliances with controls or adaptors to make them easier to use
- Setting up a password to protect you from bogus callers
- Arranging for your bills to be sent or copied to someone else
- Free advice and information on the services available to you
Want to find out more?
You can find out more about the services we offer if you need a little extra help in our Priority Services booklet - a guide to the services we offer.
How to register
Complete and return our Priority Services form or call us on 0345 034 7474 from your landline or mobile.