Looking for extra support?
Warm Home Discount
We’re delighted to announce that this year, we’re going to be offering the £140 Warm Home Discount to who may struggle with their energy bills during the winter months . The scheme runs from June 2017 – March 2018 and the discount will be applied to their winter electricity bills.
Please click here to register .
Joining our Priority Services Register
We’re committed to looking after you and making sure we give you the best service we can.
If you’re a pensioner, have long-term ill health issues, are registered disabled or have a hearing or visual impairment, join our free Priority Services Register and let us make things easier.
What can you get help with?
The Priority Services Register can help tailor a service to your needs:
- You can ask to have your bills and meter readings in Braille, large type or audiotape
- Moving your meter so it’s easier for you to access
- Sending someone to read your meter for you if you can’t read it yourself
- Ensuring your supply is reconnected as a priority if it is interrupted
- Providing your appliances with controls or adaptors to make them easier to use
- Setting up a password to protect you from bogus callers
- Arranging for your bills to be sent or copied to someone else
- Free advice and information on the services available to you
Want to find out more?
You can find out more about the services we offer if you need a little extra help in our Priority Services booklet - a guide to the services we offer.
How to register
Complete and return our Priority Services form or call us on 0345 034 7474 from your landline or mobile.
Know your rights
For totally free, independent advice about your energy supply visit citizensadvice.org.uk/energy or take a look at Citizen Advice booklet on 'knowing your rights in a changing energy market'.