Trustpilot Prize Draw
Terms & Conditions
1. The Promotion is the provision by Spark (Spark Energy Ltd (Registered Number 05857467)) of £200 of Amazon Gift Cards per calendar month (a “Month”) to one randomly selected eligible customer who has submitted a review on Trustpilot within that Month (the “Promotion”).
2. This Promotion is open to all customers of Spark aged 18 or over; excluding employees of Spark, their families or its agents and anyone else professionally connected with the Promotion.
3. The Promotion is limited to one entry per Month per eligible customer.
4. The Promotion entry period for each Month will commence at 09:00 on first day of that Month and close at 23:59 on the last day of that Month. Only entries made during that period will be valid and accepted for that Month’s prize draw.
5. Entry to each Month’s Promotion must be made by an eligible customer submitting a review of Spark on their page on the Trustpilot website (https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.sparkenergy.co.uk) within the entry period set out at Condition 4 above. Reviews must be genuine.
6. Following the closure of each entry period as set out at Condition 4 above a winner will be selected at random from those eligible customers that have entered the Promotion for that Month.
7. The result will be announced publicly via a comment on the winning review on Trustpilot. It is the winning customer's responsibility to contact Spark with full contact details so that they can be provided with the Prize.
8. There will be one prize comprising of £200 of Amazon Gift Cards (the “Prize”) per Month. There is no cash alternative to the Prize and Spark reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value to the Prize.
10. Submitting an entry is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Spark reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the Promotion without prior notice in the event that unforeseen circumstances make this unavoidable.
11. Spark reserves the right to disqualify a customer from the Promotion if they believe that customer has contravened these Terms and Conditions.
12. Spark accepts no responsibility for any loss, damage, injury or disappointment suffered by any customer resulting from entry to the Promotion or the winning customer’s acceptance of the Prize.