Customer survey prize draw terms
Spark Energy’s Flatmate competition terms & conditions
Full T&Cs available at www.sparkenergy.co.uk/BFFterms
- This promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales)
only; excluding employees of Spark Energy, their agents and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age or over and may only enter once during any single
Promotion Window. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible to win.
- Spark Energy’s BFF promotion will commence at 14.00 on 24th March, 2017 and close at 23.59 9th April, 2017. Only entries made during that period will be valid and accepted for the core prize draw.
- After the deadline, the persona, from the six available (Neat Freak, Gym Buff, Book Worm, Food Fiend, Super Slob, Party Animal) that is the most popular result (based on the highest percentage) from all of the participants will be announced.
- The winner will be picked at random from all of the entries that submitted the most popular result on the Spark competition post on Facebook, within the Promotion Window (before 23.59 on 9th April 2017)
- The winner will be announced on w/c 10th April 2017.
- There will be one core prize bundle comprising a 55” television, Sonos Play 3, Netflix subscription, £250 IKEA voucher, £50 Nando’s giftcard and a Google Chromecast, up to a maximum value of £1,100. (one thousand and one hundred pounds only)
- There is no cash alternative to the prizes and the promoter reserves the right to offer
prizes of equal or greater value.
- Entrants can enter to win via Facebook only. Users will need to like Spark Energy on Facebook.
- Entrants must leave a comment on the pinned Competition post on the Spark Energy Facebook page to enter.
- Online entry via Facebook only - all participants must have access to the internet and an active Facebook account. If you do not have a Facebook account, you will need to create one in order to participate - you will require an active email address in order to do this.
- By submitting an entry, you are releasing all copyrights to Spark Energy to use any information, images or videos provided as promotional material, including the entrant’s name.
- The winner will be required to provide the promoter with information including their name, email address, phone number and home address in order for the prize to be fulfilled. They will also need to agree to publicity, including but not limited to, photographs, quotes and information about the entrant being shared on social media and in the press.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated
with Facebook, and entrants release Facebook entirely in
relation to any liability associated with the promotion, insofar as is permissible by
- The promoter's decision is final.