Terms & Conditions
Good news! If you book your smart installation within 30 days of receiving your first letter/ email, you'll unlock some free credit...
* Up to £20 free credit
- You don't need to do anything else to register for your credit, we'll do this automatically once you've booked your installation.
- You'll need agree to have a smart meter installed (dual fuel if applicable) and this should take place within three months of our smart meter installation partner contacting you to arrange an appointment.
- If you do not arrange or otherwise miss this appointment, unfortunately you won't be eligible for this credit. However, if the appointment takes place but a smart meter cannot be installed for any reason, then you will still be eligible for your credit.
- Once your new meter is fitted, we'll apply your credit in installments of £2.50, per meter, per fuel every quarter for a whole year.
- You must still be a Spark customer at the date of payment for the credit payment in order to receive it.
- If you're on the Swift PAYG tariff and book your appointment as per the principle terms of this tariff, you'll only receive your credit if you remain on the tariff at the time of the payment scheduled for your credit.
- Where you are eligible for the credit but have not had a smart meter installed, the credit will be provided by way of a voucher.