Terms & conditions
1. The Spark Energy Fund (the “Fund”) is available to customers if:
- You receive your domestic electricity and/or gas supply from Spark Energy (“Spark”) and continue to do so until you receive your rebate; and
- You, as the Spark domestic electricity and/or gas account holder meet the eligibility criteria defined under condition 6 below.
2. Spark may close the scheme early if rebates to eligible customers reach the total value of the Fund before the planned end date.
3. Spark may change the terms and conditions of the scheme at any time.
4. You agree to provide Spark or our delivery partner with the documentary evidence specified in your application, upon request. The evidence must demonstrate that you meet the eligibility criteria and be submitted within the stated timescale.
5. You acknowledge that you will demonstrate an intention to pay current and future consumption costs on an ongoing basis. You may demonstrate this by:
- engaging with the rebate and advice made available with this scheme; and
- completing the declaration on the application form.
6. In order to apply for the Fund you must:
- be a current Spark customer;
- have a debt of at least £100 on your Spark gas and/or electricity account; and
- have a valid reason affecting your ability to pay, such as a vulnerability in your household, which you are able to evidence within the stated timeframe.
7. You acknowledge and agree that in order for us to check your eligibility for the Fund that we, and / or an organisation working on our behalf, may:
- ask you for the information and documentary evidence required to confirm your eligibility; and
- share this information with each other in order for us to confirm the accuracy of the information.
8. You agree to Spark sharing your information with an organisation working on our behalf to process your data for the purposes of the Fund.
9. You acknowledge that Spark and/or an organisation working on our behalf may use the information which you have provided to us in order to process your application and provide you with rebates and other relevant assistance which you may be eligible for.
10. Spark and/or an organisation working on our behalf reserves the right to review all applications on a case by case basis and may reject your application under certain circumstances. This may include, but is not limited to:
- Successful applications in previous scheme years where Spark are not satisfied that Clause 5 has been met.